In Lovina, the long stretch of beach is safe and a perfect place for swimming and snorkeling, and the sunsets over the Java Sea are among the most spectacular in Indonesia. Black sand beaches with palm trees open onto a calm sea where travellers can snorkel, dive, sail, fish and swim. Colorful Balinese boats take tourists out to see the dolphins, most active at sunrise, and the reef-protected waters provide a calm environment for snorkelling.
- In Lovina you find classes that will teach you all about Balinese food.
- 15 minutes drive to the Buddhist temple and Hot Springs at Banjar Village.
- 20 minutes drive to the beautiful temples Pura Beji and Meduwe Karang at Sangsit Village.
- 20 minutes drive to the famous Gigit waterfall.
- 45 minutes drive to the 18 hole Bali Handara golf course and Pura Ulun Danu on Lake Beratan
- 45 minutes drive to the traditional fruit and flower market, and Bali's only Botanical Garden in nearby Bedugul.
- 60 minutes drive to Bali Barat National Park where Jalak Bali, an indigenous and rare Starling bird species lives.
- 60 minutes drive to Menjangan Island, a world wild life underwater park.
- 60 minutes drive to Mount Batur / Kintamani, famous for a scenic view of the huge.